I seasoned the pieces of lamb with paprika, thyme, peppercorns, hot peppers, olive oil, a little spice for lamb and 5 pieces of garlic cut into pieces.
I mixed well and poured the mixture into a baking bag, which I pricked in several places with a toothpick. I put it in the preheated oven.
I cleaned the potatoes with a sponge, I seasoned them with hot paprika, salt, pepper, olive oil and whole garlic cloves, and I put the mixture in another bag, proceeding as above.
When the lamb was in the oven for about 30 minutes, I added the bag of potatoes. I left it for about 30 minutes, then I broke the bags and I left it for a few more minutes until the potatoes and pieces of meat were browned.
While the meat and potatoes were in the oven, I prepared the tzatziki sauce: I crushed the garlic cloves, put a little salt and mixed well, adding olive oil from time to time. I added a little lemon juice, yogurt and grated cucumber. It was a little dill, but I don't really like it so much .. :)
I served steak with potatoes, along with tzatziki sauce and homemade bread.
Potatoes, peel, wash and cut into thick slices, then put in a bowl of water (to avoid blackening) until use.
Leg of lamb, it will be cleaned of the skin (the fat will be left, because it will give good taste to the meat in the oven while it is cooking), it is washed and dried with an absorbent kitchen towel.
With juice from a Lemon, will rub lamb pulp (to get rid of that smell of lamb), then grow with a sharp knife.
Among the notches, they will be added garlic cloves peel and leave whole, then rub leg of lamb with the mixture of dried spices (taking care that they penetrate through the notches made in the pulp).
In a square tray (30/30 cm, or larger in size, depending on the size of the lamb leg) greased with sunflower oil will be placed leg of lamb and sprinkle with red wine.
The tray will be covered with a aluminum foil (to stifle and soften meat), then put in the preheated oven at 200 degrees for about 15-20 minutes, then the temperature is reduced to 175 degrees for another 50-60 minutes.
Near the end, with approx 20-25 minutes before, the foil will be removed, and the potatoes will be added, seasoned with salt, pepper and rosemary, in addition to the lamb pulp.
Occasionally, the lamb's pulp will be sprinkled with the sauce formed from the tray, in order to catch a golden crust, and the potatoes will penetrate well and absorb from the sauce.
Candy in a calendar box
Chocolate fruit bouquet
Box of 4 chocolate hearts
Lamb meat with baked potatoes, will be served on a plate, along with the sauce in the pan, along with a lettuce with green onions, spring flavor.
Five lamb recipes from Nicolai Tand: Lamb roll with spring greens
“Mes amis, I offer you a delicious recipe for the Easter meal. A special recipe, for which you will surely get many praises! & # 8221, promises chef Nicolai Tand.
Ingredient: 1 kg lamb leg, vegetables & # 8211 a bunch of green onions and one of green garlic, carrots, asparagus, white radish, onion -, a bunch of thyme and one of parsley, butter, olive oil, salt, pepper.
Method of preparation: for the filling, finely chop the onion, garlic and thyme, mix well with two or three tablespoons of olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
Shape the meat and cut it into slices of the right thickness, as for schnitzels. They are spread on the work table, glued together so that they can be rolled after the mixture of greens is placed on top. Form the rolls (out of a kilogram of meat, two rolls with a diameter of 5-6 cm come out), tie them well so that they do not fall apart (use special string for cooking) and then rub salt and pepper. Bake a little in the pan to brown on all sides, and then put in the preheated oven at 180 ° C and keep for about 50-60 minutes.
Boil the carrots, asparagus and white radish in salted water until they remain al dente, and then take them out in ice water to keep their color.
For the sauce, fry the leftover meat from the shaping, with olive oil, a finely chopped onion, a grated carrot and chopped parsley. For a more intense taste, let it burn a bit. Add half a liter of water, turn the heat to low and simmer for about two to three hours. Strain, let it simmer for about half an hour, then add the sauce left by the meat in the pan in which the rolls were baked and leave it on the fire for a while. At the end, add salt, pepper and a pinch of butter.
When serving, place the sliced rolls on a plate and place the vegetables all around. Pour sauce and sprinkle with coarse salt and ground pepper. Garnish with sprigs of fresh thyme.
- 1 kg Pork
- 1kg potatoes
- 2-3 cloves garlic (or 1 tablespoon garlic powder)
- 200 ml white wine
- 200ml oil
- 1 cup of water
- salt pepper,thyme, dill and parsley
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".
Lamb steak RECIPE. How to make the tenderest roast lamb in the oven
Lamb steak recipe
LAMB FRYING. Lamb steak recipe. Baked lamb steak. Traditional lamb steak. Baked lamb steak with wine. Lamb steak with vegetables. Lamb meat is one of the favorite foods of Romanians during Easter. Although it is an assortment of red meat (which is not highly recommended by specialists), lamb is healthy due to its selenium content. And the lack of this mineral in the body doubles the risk of asthma
AUTHOR: Dan Istratie
LAMB FRYING. As the Easter preparations entered the last hundred meters, we thought of telling you something about lamb, the leitmotif of this Romanian holiday.
In addition, it is very tender and contains 100 grams of lamb: 30.4 protein, 9.4 grams of fat, 215 calories, 1.2 grams of iron and 95 mg of cholesterol.
Lamb steak RECIPE:
LAMB FRYING. Baked lamb steak. Traditional baked lamb steak. The recipe for lamb steak according to grandma's recipe. Lamb steak can not be missing from the traditional Easter meal but can be eaten for the rest of the year, especially since in the supermarket you can find lamb at any time. For the steak to come out exactly like the one prepared by grandma, you have to follow a simple recipe. The recipe is guaranteed, especially if you put all the herbs and garlic, which are actually the secrets of complete success…
LAMB FRYING. Baked lamb steak recipe. Traditional baked lamb steak. Recipe for lamb steak according to grandma's recipe.
LAMB FRYING. Baked lamb steak recipe. INGREDIENTS: 1 lamb leg (preferably back leg) 2 kg new potatoes 6-7 large cloves garlic 1 large glass of white wine 1 cup water 50 ml olive oil or sunflower 2-3 sprigs rosemary 2-3 sprigs fresh marjoram salt pepper
Traditional baked lamb steak. Recipe for lamb steak according to grandma's recipe
LAMB FRYING. Baked lamb steak recipe.
PREPARATION of lamb steak in the oven:
LAMB FRYING. We wash the pulp very well and wipe it with a kitchen towel. Peel the garlic and cut it into sticks or slices. With the help of a sharp knife, we pierce the thigh deeply from place to place, on both sides. Insert the garlic into the holes formed. Grease the pulp with olive or sunflower oil, rub it with plenty of salt and pepper and place it in a greased pan with a few tablespoons of oil. Add the wine and lukewarm water to the pan and dust the meat with a few needles of fresh rosemary and a few marjoram leaves.
LAMB FRYING. Baked lamb steak recipe. Traditional baked lamb steak. Recipe for lamb steak according to grandma's recipe
Cover the tray with aluminum foil and put it in the preheated oven at 200 degrees for an hour and a half. After the first 30 minutes, remove the tray from the oven and turn the pulp on the other side. Cover it and leave it in the oven for another 30 minutes, after which we discover it again, turn it over and add the new, well-washed but uncleaned potatoes to the tray, plus a few more needles of rosemary and marjoram.
LAMB FRYING. Cover again and leave for another 30 minutes in the oven. After the last 30 minutes, uncover the tray and let the pulp and potatoes brown for another 20-30 minutes. All this time, we make sure that the sauce in the tray does not decrease and if this happens, we add warm water mixed with a little wine.
Every 10 minutes, brush the pulp with the sauce formed in the pan. When it is nicely browned, turn off the heat and serve.
When the meat is marinated, it acquires a special taste, color and aroma.
LAMB FRYING. The marinated meat absorbs the liquid in which it is placed, and after it is cooked it is much more juicy. In addition, the meat will be ready much faster.
LAMB FRYING. Ingredient:
Garlic (preferably green)
A little basil
Finely chop the garlic, mint and basil. All ingredients are added to the wine, mixing to blend. Add salt and pepper to taste.
LAMB FRYING. The amount of bait (marinade) should be enough to bathe the meat. Place the meat in a bowl, preferably larger (yena dishes are excellent), according to bucatarulpriceput.ro.
Pour the batter over the meat and pull a plastic or aluminum foil over it or seal it with a lid to seal the dish and force the flavors to stick to the meat. Place the meat dish in the refrigerator.
LAMB FRYING. How to prepare lamb so it doesn't smell
LAMB FRYING. Lamb dishes are the most recommended for an elegant Easter meal. However, some people avoid them or are restrained from them because of the specific smell that sometimes persists until after cooking. Here are some simple tips that will help you reduce or even eliminate this shortcoming altogether.
1. Choose as carefully as possible the meat you want to cook. The younger the chosen meat, the less strident the smell and the easier it is to eliminate. In addition, the body will digest it even easier than the old one.
2. Most of the wine for the smell is carried by animal fat. Remove as much of the excess fat as possible with the knife before cooking.
3. Leave the meat in a liter of water for 3-4 hours. For tenderizing, you can prepare a marinade in which to keep it overnight.
4. Cook lamb with many spices such as thyme, ginger, garlic, black pepper and rosemary. You can also add a teaspoon of lemon juice over the meat, as the effect is similar to that found in fish.
Lamb is sometimes presented as a source of health, other times as a real threat to our body. The first situation is associated with a balanced consumption, while the second with the excess and deviations from the recommendations of doctors and nutritionists.
LAMB FRYING. Lamb meat - health benefits
- It is a rich source of protein: 100 grams of meat provides 60% of the daily requirement for an adult.
- Due to the zinc content, the immune system has only to gain, the wounds heal faster, stabilize blood sugar levels and maintain prostate health. A serving of 100 grams contains 38.3% of the daily requirement of zinc.
- Lamb also contains a significant amount of vitamin B12, necessary in the formation of red blood cells, in preventing anemia, for a healthy nervous system and for the metabolism of proteins, fats and carbohydrates.
- Vitamin B3 or niacin is another beneficial element contained in lamb. It provides protection against dementia and other cognitive diseases that come with age. Niacin is also indispensable for healthy skin and for the proper functioning of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Lamb meat contains less saturated fat (only 36% of all gasps are saturated, studies show) compared to other types of meat.
LAMB FRYING. Lamb is very tender, and during this period it is very unlikely to be old, as traders cut lambs strictly around Easter. However, if you shop in hypermarkets, where there are also imported products, you must pay attention to its appearance.
Thus, the meat must have a firm and clean texture, pink in color, and the fat must be white, in no case yellow.
LAMB FRYING. It is preferable to choose lambs that weigh 10-15 kg (live), as the meat will be easier to digest (smaller lambs have meat rich in purines that make digestion difficult).
OVEN BREAD FRYING WITH POTATOES AND TZATZIKI SAUCE I Recipe + Video
Hello dear lusts. Today I prepared OVEN FRYING IN THE OVEN WITH ACCORDION POTATOES AND TZATZIKI SAUCE. The meat came out flavored, the potatoes and the sauce completed everything. This recipe is perfect for the Easter holidays and more. It is a delicious, attractive and fragrant recipe. I hope you like it and prepare it with pleasure. I wish you to continue to have a tasty day and good appetite!
- 1 leg of lamb 1.5 - 2.0 kg
- A lemon
- 3-4 - twigs - fresh rosemary
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- 2 teaspoons - natural spices for lamb
- 1 chili pepper
- Salt and black pepper
- 3-4 tablespoons & # 8211 Olive oil
- 1.5 kg. - well-washed new medium-sized potatoes
- 3-4 tablespoons - olive oil
- Salt and black pepper
For the tzatziki sauce:
- 300 gr. - 10% Greek yogurt
- 2 small cucumbers
- 2 cloves of garlic
- A handful of fresh dill
- Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp - lemon juice
- Salt and black pepper
Method of preparation:
- Take a potato and cut it into thin slices so that you do not reach the end.
- Put the potatoes in the pan, season them with salt, black pepper, add fresh rosemary, olive oil and grease them with spices both on the surface and between the cuts.
- Then prepare the lamb meat: make holes in the lamb meat in places with a knife. Take a thin slice of lemon peel, a thin slice of chili and a few sprigs of rosemary. Put this bug in the hole and so on until you fill them all.
- Then season the meat with salt, black pepper, lamb spices, olive oil and massage the foot well so that all the spices enter.
- Cut 3.4 garlic cloves in half horizontally, cut and slice a lemon.
- Make room in the tray by placing the potatoes on the edges and in the middle of the tray arrange the garlic with the cut up, the lemon slices, a few sprigs of rosemary and place the lamb leg on top.
- Cover the tray with aluminum foil and place it in the preheated oven at 200 degrees C for one hour or depending on the size of the pulp. Then take the tray out of the oven, remove the aluminum foil and turn it for another 15-20 minutes or until both the meat and the potatoes are nicely browned.
- While the tray is in the oven, prepare the sauce: put the yogurt in a bowl, grate the cucumber, garlic, add lemon juice, olive oil, finely chopped dill, season with salt, black pepper and mix everything together. Serve it with meat and potatoes. Good appetite!
How do we prepare the best lamb steak?
The lamb leg for the steak can be deboned and filled with all kinds of goodies such as: dried fruits, parsley, spices, green onions. For this lamb steak recipe we chose the classic and simplest option: marinating in olive oil, salt, pepper, rosemary and garlic with the addition of lemon juice. I used fresh rosemary. First of all because I love its aroma and secondly because it is easy to find in any supermarket. Sometimes I find it even in pots and it doesn't even cost much. If watered, it will last a long time on a well-lit window sill.
In my opinion, it should be illegal to cook roast lamb without rosemary and garlic. I'm kidding, obviously, but I warmly recommend you use both for an extraordinary aroma and taste. For the granita, I chose the potatoes because they are to their liking. They are wonderfully browned in the oven and go great with lamb, garlic and rosemary. Of course you can choose any gasket you want. A fresh salad spring with leurda, green onions and radishes goes well. I sincerely hope that this recipe for baked lamb meat will be to your liking and make your holidays more beautiful and tasty.
Subscribe to our newsletter! You will receive news, prescription, quick menus, information for your health!
GoostoMix is a platform that presents and recommends a series of useful appliances in the kitchen of the modern man, active and with an interest in health and nutrition. We offer tips for a balanced diet, easy-to-follow recipes and information on ingredients that can be used to bring taste and nutrients to the daily menu.
Recipe for new potatoes with butter and basil in the oven
Today's recipe is very simple and quick.
We just have to wash the potatoes well, on the skin, then grease them with butter and place them in the pan. Sprinkle salt and your favorite spices over them and put them in the oven. I love basil potatoes. It seems to me the most suitable spice for them. And if I mix them with some greenery, they are really perfect.
I often use rosemary, or thyme, but they have stronger aromas and if we do not pay attention to the amount used, we do not get the desired taste.
I cooked the chicken liver in a pan with butter and oil. I added a chopped onion and 3-4 cloves of garlic, a little smoked paprika and soy sauce. It's the combination my family loves. Find more recipes for baked chicken liver or in the oven on the blog. Find a simpler and faster recipe for baked chicken liver potatoes.
And if you find your taste in the recipes on the blog, you can also follow them on the Facebook.
I am waiting for you with culinary surprises and on Instagram and on Pinterest or Twitter.
Lamb steak: 4 tasty baked recipes
At Easter, lamb is a must on Romanian tables. In the Romanian tradition, this meat can be prepared in various forms: soup, steak or steak. As tasty as it can be, the meat can be lamb, if it is prepared in such a way as to provide nutrients and be able to be eaten. truly, & icircn value.